Rubicon Models > Work In Progress

German Panzer III Road Wheel Revisited

(1/7) > >>

Rubicon Models:
A New Project has started...  What is it?

;)

zigoR:
StuG III / StuH 42 combi-kit :)  :)  :)

ripley:
Stowage rack for a Stug   :). Could you  fix the narrow  rubber rims  on the spare  road wheels if possible please . Not having one of your Panzer IIIs  yet , I don't know how much the narrow rubber in contact with the tracks is going to matter , I can always cover them in mud /snow,  but the spares on the fenders just stick out like sore thumbs IMO . Now true some might not care , like those with the Bolt Action Stugs with their single spare tire  ::) , but if your going to sell to modelers as well as gamers it  might be better to fix this problem if you can .  And I'ld like to say thank you for all the effort your putting into the kits you've produced so far , as well as those on the drawing board . Keep up the good work

Rubicon Models:
Ripley, all the road wheels (with the rubber rim) plus the spare ones had been revised... we learn from our past actions!

ripley:
That's great news although I would still get a couple if you didn't , its a problem I can fix .  Don't feel bad about having to redesign and retool from time to time . Dragon brings out a new and improved Panzer whatever at least every six months ,and still screws  things up , just check and see how many versions of your chosen favorite German tank they have .  Not to mention twenty years worth of still not getting the T-34 driver's hatch placed  right .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version