Author Topic: RUBICON'S M-4A2 SHERMAN TANK  (Read 2720 times)

H0ffmn

• Corporal
    • View Profile
RUBICON'S M-4A2 SHERMAN TANK
« on: November 12, 2017, 12:56:08 am »
  Yesterday I stopped at my local hobby shop, and the owner informed me that the new Rubicon kits were in stock. I purchased a CMP 15cwt and a 75mm M4A2 Sherman kit.
   The detail on both kits are excellent. I am especially impressed with the M4A2 kit. Seeing your posts of this kit on the forum from the beginning, from prototype to built kits, I was a bit sceptical. The level of detail overall is excellent. I especially like the M34 early gun mantle with the bolts around the mantle, and the detail by the co-axial machine gun. The detail on the mantle far surpasses the only other available M34 mantle on the market, that of the Warlord/Italeri Churchill kit.
Thank you, Rubicon, for actually listening and making changes given on your forum. I believe that the M4A2 is you best kit to date. I am really looking forward to your upcoming M4, and especially your M4A1 kits

Pinky

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: RUBICON'S M-4A2 SHERMAN TANK
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 11:51:05 am »
I want to get both of these kits.  I have just moved, so space is a bit short (who knew I had so many unbuilt kits stashed away???), but I will make room for these.  I plan to build a couple of Sherman IIIs as desert vehicles - they post-date Alamein, but they're close enough.