Rubicon Models > General Discussions

New Product Range 2018 - Semi-Assembled Items 180202

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ballardian:

Excellent stuff, looking forward to the 11CV & Waffentrager a lot.

Rubicon Models:
Followed by the new Resin range is our Blister range...

Most items are "cleaned" except for smaller items with clearly labelled parts for easy assembly.
These items, again, are initially "direct sales only" until we understand the blister market better.

Enjoy!
;)

ultravanillasmurf:
At last crew for my M10.

elias.tibbs:
Getting rather excited about these announcements. Could see the marine jeep crew and the deuce passengers on the pics they put up on Facebook. Can’t see what the others are but here’s hoping for tanks crews.

Also very much looking forward to what I think will be announced next. Might be a rather expensive quarter for me!

Rubicon Models:
NO MORE HAIR LOSS - People had been complaining about pewter being hard to put together and without proper instructions.
We have a perfect solution: Factory SEMI-ASSEMBLED pewter parts! We do most of the hard work, you have all the fun... painting and playing with them!

We have not slowed down with our plastic vehicle production. We are launching several new product ranges in 2018 to strengthen our position in the market. We are enhancing what is already in the marketplace with better quality and designed products.  Here is an example:

Enjoy!
;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version