Rubicon Models > General Discussions

What's Warlord up to?

<< < (45/45)

Pinky:
Warlord have finally branched out into the Korean War (I think they put out a book last year, but now the models are appearing).  They appear to have sets of plastic Chinese and US infantry in the pipeline, as well as a couple of vehicles - and the characters from M*A*S*H: https://www.warlordgames.com/frontline-report-warlord-games-salute-2019/

The Centurion does not look good; I'm guessing it's resin.  I still think that this is an area that Rubicon should look at.  Starting with a couple of early post-war vehicles, like the Centurion and M46, and maybe a post-war version of the T-34/85.

ultravanillasmurf:
Someone on Lead Adventures thinks the Centurion is from Force of Arms.

There was a Loyd carrier as well.

The book is sometime this year.

Ballardian:
  Yes, I'm reasonably sure the Centurion III on the Warlord stand is the Force of Arms one, they bought a bunch of their masters a few years ago. Personally I think it's a decent model, and not just because I bought one, though the tracks are a little low on detail, and I'd have to say the JTFM one is better (Richard did a marvelous job on it).
 Anyway, here's a pic for comparison (I left the bazooka shields off of mine though).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version