Rubicon Models > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Here...

(1/28) > >>

Rubicon Models:
Please feel free to write up something yourself here...
Just add to the post below... and welcome to our forum!

;)

MudDevlan:
HI, here are my technical Data ;-)

Born 1967 in northern Germany, where i still live with 2 Kids and a wife. Did 4 Years in the German Army as a Panzergrenadier, worked 16 Years for a well knows Toy Soldiers Company and currently working for the local Newspaper.

Started Building Model-Tanks and painting Toy Soldiers 40 years ago with 1:72 Airfix Models, moved on to 1:35 Tamiya and the like, then quit the historical scene and did Fantasy and Sci-Fi  Models only. Know i back with a Vengance painting 1:56 Stuff. Latest Projekts:
2000 points mid War Eastfront Germans for Boltaction
1000 points US Army for Bolt Action
And just recently started on a DAK Army for Tank wars. So i can't wait to get my grubby little Fingers on 5 Panzer IIIs and 5 Panzer IVs from Rubicon ;-)

Morsleib:
Hi, nice and roomy here :-)

I am far to old to be playing with toy soldiers but that never stopped me. Did my time on THAT fantasy game and enjoyed it until they screwed it over too much. Now all historical with predominantly Warlord Games rules plus a few other of what we call 'samll games' ir skirmished with a couple of dozen models max and a board full of terrain.

Bolt Action is by far my favourite WW2 game and although I have predominantly Germans (Heer, Fallshirmjaeger and SS) I am working my way around the world by army. In many ways it takes me back to the endless Airfix kits of my childhood but with games attached.

BTW I answer to Terry although my username is Morsleib

Heavytrack:
So here's me;
Born in 1955! Joined British army in 71' went in to the armoured corps, served in Chieftains for 12 yrs. Left, joined the TA, did 12 yrs with them, started off doing Airfix tanks and kits as a young lad, plus the toy soldiers, wargamed for hours in the garden lol! Moved on to Napoleonics then back to WW2, and that's been the story of me, back and forth. Had two sons, one grew up interested in wargaming, he went it to Warhammer  :o  but he also shows an interest in Vikings and WW2, so we do have something in common. Recenty decided to go in to WW2 propper, in 15mm, the main reason is we want to do 1946, what if, and we can only get the required vehicles from Heer46 in 15mm, then I saw Rubicon! So now we are doing both  :o
I'm painting 15mm figs and vehicles and 28mm plastic Brits, Germans and Russians and saving madly for the release of the Rubicon tanks  :) :)

Anfernee:
Hey there. I'm an Aussie who started off playing GW games nearly two decades ago. Started my first historical type game with Bolt Action 18 months ago and am a regular contributor on the LRDG podcast and over at boltaction.net (a fan site not officially affiliated with Warlord Games).
Unable to restrain myself I have large Bolt Action armies for the Germans, Soviets, Finns, Hungarians and Canadian Paras. Looking for to adding some Rubicon tanks to the mix and doing some reviews to help spread the word.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version