Rubicon Models > Work In Progress

Panzer II Plastic TS1 Primed 200810

(1/17) > >>

Rubicon Models:
For the first 3 months of 2020, all new projects are British machinery. 

For April, we are announcing an early war German light tank, the Panzer II...

Enjoy!
;)

Old Guard:
great to see. any plans for later Ausf
I have plans for a 12th SS vehicle - they apparently had 7 they used as Recce for the Panzer Regiments - one found burned out at Carpiquet airport - but likely a later model than a C
however this is perfect for a forthcoming early war project i have in mind.
As ever great to see you eating away at the Resin only market.
trust you guys are all Ok were not hearing much about HK at the moment.

Rubicon Models:

--- Quote from: Old Guard on April 03, 2020, 05:43:09 pm ---As ever great to see you eating away at the Resin only market.
great to see. any plans for later Ausf

--- End quote ---
Don't say that... we just want better quality and choice of product for the community!  ;)
...and yes, there are some later Ausf coming.

--- Quote from: Old Guard on April 03, 2020, 05:43:09 pm ---trust you guys are all Ok were not hearing much about HK at the moment.

--- End quote ---
HK was under control for a short while but now is getting worst from visitors aboard coming into HK. 
The government is taking measure to contain the spreading with minimal effects...
Hope the situation will improve.  :(

EarlyWarGamer:
Super news!  An early war plastic tank! Delighted to see this is coming!

Ad:
 >:( A great addition for the early war stuff and some great images but......

You can see both sides of the track, on the face side you can see the guide teeth but are they are absent on the other. The sherman tracks are the same.

Could it be possible to add a strip of teeth on the sprue or make a small jig so we can make our own. It would help if you mould them on the reverse side of the rear idler and drive sprocket as a starting point. I will still get a few of them.....

Is it me or have I just seen the future.....A Wespe and a MarderII on th design board :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version