Author Topic: Q1/2018???  (Read 21972 times)

Rubicon Models

• Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Q1/2018???
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2018, 02:18:36 am »
It's a shame the tank riders are metal, when the tank crew is plastic, although they look like nice sculpts I've found metal really doesn't work for tank riders (for wargaming purposes - if you want them removeable).

In reality, it is quite difficult to sell enough to make our tank riders to be plastic, so we compromise with better sculpts with more details.

What's the chance the US TD crew would work with the Warlord plastic M18 Hellcat?

Never try that out ourselves. Should work as our TD crew is designed to get fitted into very cramped spaces.

I assume the plastic Rommel is the same as the one in the command halftrack expansion?

Yes, it is the same sculpt with an extra radio operator.  Many people asking for a standalone version.

Jimmy_P

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2018, 10:45:32 pm »
Cool thanks, hopefully the TD crew will fit then - are they going to be available at Salute?

Ah okay, just had a vague recollection that there was a France era Rommel you'd been working on. Haven't built Greif yet and had been pondering how best to make Rommel removable/useable separately, guess it'll be easier just to get a second one for dismounted use  :P

Cat

• Private
    • View Profile
    • Goblinhall
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2018, 12:47:51 am »
I'm very happy to see the US Seated Infantry, that give me hope that someday there might be seated Commonwealth Infantry for NWE!

My Canadian transports have all very empty looking for a long time now.