Rubicon Models > Work In Progress

The Krupp-Steyr Waffenträger in resin

(1/9) > >>

Rubicon Models:
In collaboration with Heer46, we are bringing you the Krupp-Steyr Waffenträger with 8.8 cm PaK 43 L/71 for the Wehrmacht in resin.  The Waffenträger will be release in Q1/18 in limited quantity from Heer46 and via our US webstore.

Enjoy!
;)

ultravanillasmurf:
Interesting move.

elias.tibbs:

--- Quote from: ultravanillasmurf on December 24, 2017, 04:49:11 pm ---Interesting move.

--- End quote ---

From what I can see, heer46 is the customer and Rubicon is the company contracted  to create the model for them and making the master model. This seems to be separate from any of their own kits.

Rubicon are a design company afterall ;) I think that’s why they push the boundaries of model making so much as their 1/56 plastic range essentially becomes their portfolio.

ultravanillasmurf:
This is slightly different in that their US distribution is getting into the act.

Previously the only contract work they have shown was the T26 master, though there is plenty of mentions of the effects of the contract work.

http://forum.rubiconmodels.com/index.php?topic=231.msg2094#msg2094

As I said an interesting move and one to be applauded.

ripley:
Hmm , that's interesting . Nice looking piece of resin . The late - late war , paper panzer stuff is not my cup but I know a few guys who will be wetting themselves with excitement   ::)   IRC the Germans also had / planed a 6 wheel version of this thing with a 128mm gun . I wonder how the crew crew would service the gun in that tiny turret with those large shells ? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version