Rubicon Models > Wish Lists

SdKfz 10 Halftrack

<< < (2/11) > >>

Jimmy_P:

Yeah, exactly EWG! And it could be used throughout the whole length of the war really.

Johan beat me to it, AGN make one. I've got their 10/4 and it's not a bad model, I would have liked to get a couple of the standard 10s as tows too but the exchange rate kills that idea now (they're a Canadian company).

Hopefully Rubicon will add to their list!  ;D

johan:
Several of these vehicles are still being collected and showed at e.g the Militracks show in Overloon (NL)
https://f.jwwb.nl/public/7/7/8/foto-albert-overloon/w9e0bc/Militracks5.jpg

MaxPuster:

--- Quote from: tyroflyer on October 09, 2017, 07:54:25 pm ---Agreed. A vehicle produced in large numbers that would find a place in any German army of WWII.

--- End quote ---

I am with you here.
Apart from its large actual numbers, it also is the cheapest half-track option in BA (for units), so chances are it will be bought for sheer gaming purpose, too.

Tracks:
Yes, it is surprising that we can't get a good Sdkfz 10 in a plastic kit. Especially since it was a commonly used vehicle.

From a wargaming point of view, the Sdkfz 10 would be a common sight in any German Army miniature collection because it was used from 1938 to 1945. It was mostly used as a common transport and tow, but there a few interesting variants of the Sdkfz 10 as well as a few field modifications like those that were fitted with a 37mm PaK 36 or a 50mm PaK 38 anti-tank gun. Rubicon Models already has a Pak 36 plastic kit, so it would be easy to make that field modification if only we had a Rubicon Models Sdkfz 10. More importantly, it would be nice to just have the Sdkfz 10 as a common transport or tow.

ultravanillasmurf:
Are there any parts compatibility with the 250 Half-track?

Are they something that could be a joint product with some nebelwerfers?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version