Rubicon Models > General Discussions

To Some - Size does matter!

(1/3) > >>

Rubicon Models:
After announcement of our initial release, we got a few requests regarding if our kits are comparable in size with their own collection (in 1/56 (28mm) scale of course)!  Instead of replying every each of you, we are posting each vehicle with a ruler beside it for your references!

Hope this will resolve any doubts about our measurement related issues!
Will add more vehicles as they become available!
;)

ripley:
Could you also add width and height as well as length over gun barrel .  A few guys at local hobby shop were disappointed by the size difference in Warlord"s resin and their plastic line tanks  of tanks.  Be nice to know how  yours measure up to Warlord's " sort of " 1/56 scale .

Rubicon Models:
All our kits are based on technical drawings (and sometimes blueprints whenever is possible) from published historical records as a base to build our 3D models.  Hence should be very accurate in terms of scale.  We also use museum and historical photos to further clarify our build.

The key difference between resin kits and plastic kits is accuracy in terms of scale or size... older versions of most resin kits are hand-made and hence scaling error might happen; PLUS resin will shrink hence will get smaller and smaller over time!

Will try to get some measurement out later!
;)

sandsmodels:
the m4a3 is perfect with the italeri/warlord m4, both are the same size and excellent models.

MRex21:
I just discovered your models.  They are gorgeous!  I realize they are marketed to the historical side of the hobby, but I plan on picking up some for Dust Tactics.  How do they scale with Dust figures, that are listed at '28mm' but tend to be on the larger end of the spectrum?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version