Author Topic: Looking Back at 2019... 191230  (Read 2588 times)

Rubicon Models

• Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
Looking Back at 2019... 191230
« on: December 30, 2019, 01:57:37 pm »
Looking Back at 2019…

As the year draws to a close, those of us at Rubicon Models have been reflecting on what we’ve accomplished this year.

It's been a big year for Rubicon Models in more ways than one. We have finally completed our goal of setting up both the US and UK web-stores with warehouse support. Our Hong Kong and Shenzhen studios are now fully staffed and saw several breakthroughs in our mould-making techniques.

This is our fifth year under the Rubicon Models brand name and as a celebration of our achievements, we have created the first 1/56 scale King Tiger tank with full interior, scheduled to be released middle of next year. This project also gives us the opportunity to introduce a new sprue format to create bigger plastic kits in the near future so look out for upcoming announcements!

This year we have released 20 plastic kits complemented by a good number of pewter and resin vehicle conversion and upgrade kits, not to mention the increasing number of pewter figure blister packs. All these add up… we now have over 80 plastic kits, 20+ conversion kits, and 80+ blister packs! For solely a 1/56th scale manufacturer I think that you would agree that we have released a lot!  Although we know that sometimes you can’t wait to get hold of our new releases, we hope that you understand the amount of work and effort that goes into each release as we pride ourselves on bringing you the best quality kits with the most options, and we see this as a positive step for the industry.

Most importantly of all, we couldn’t have accomplished any of this without our fantastic supporters, and we’re looking forward to carrying this momentum through into 2020 when we have lots of exciting things planned for you.

Thanks again and we wish you a prosperous New Year!

;)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 04:40:14 pm by Rubicon Models »

Captain Blood

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: Looking Back at 2019... 191230
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2019, 07:50:31 am »
You’ve done brilliantly well, thank you  :)

My main problem is that I can’t keep up with you. I have about six of your recent kits still sitting in their boxes that I haven’t got around to making yet, and that backlog is only going to grow at your current rate of amazing productivity!

Happy 2020 to all at Rubicon Models.

ultravanillasmurf

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Blog:
Re: Looking Back at 2019... 191230
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2019, 05:31:48 pm »
I certainly agree with Captain Blood.

Happy 2020.