Author Topic: Plastic Guns  (Read 11146 times)

Thomas Nissvik

• Cadet
    • View Profile
Re: Plastic Guns
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2014, 09:22:30 pm »
Well, I'll continue to dream about Indo-China here. I would need 1 or two US 105s to use as objectives (there was a case of them firing cannister over open sights at Dien Bien Phu), Russian 37mm AA guns also as objectives (also DBP, several French sorties from the base to knock out Viet Minh AA guns and open up air supply) and perhaps a Russian 120mm mortar in transport mode to be used as a target for French commandos raiding VM supply lines.

Klank

• Cadet
  • Why stop now!
    • View Profile
Re: Plastic Guns
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2015, 03:13:36 pm »
I want this... :D

Make a kit for each nation with a few versions of light and medium AT guns models,  usually a battery was three guns. Then have one heavy AT gun in the kit like the German 88 or the Soviet 100mm. The USA could get two 105mm howitzers that had HEAT ammo, I don't think they really had a heavy AT gun like the Germans or Soviet. Brits would have their line ending in a 17 pounder AT gun.

The pictured AT gun, an 12.8 cm Pak 44 L/55, could be a unique kit. It was built on two different carriage types, if you did both types in a kit that would be an awesome kit to say the least. They would make great objectives in a game. Here is the second version of the Pak 44 L/55.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 03:37:39 pm by Klank »
Klank