Author Topic: US Late Tanks  (Read 7052 times)

Genlt Steiner

• Cadet
    • View Profile
US Late Tanks
« on: September 18, 2014, 02:58:55 pm »
Hello, im Hope You can confirm to bring out the M4A3E8 (Easy 8) and the M4A3E2 Jumbo tank.
I love this tanks and can wait to get this models in 28mm!

Rubicon Models

• Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: US Late Tanks
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 05:06:04 pm »
We might do it, but these are not high on our list, unless we see a lot of requests.  Our design team had been exploring on some alternatives, but still need to experiment and play around with the idea.  So there are no solid confirmation.
:-\

Genlt Steiner

• Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 06:59:15 pm »
You Need al Lot of request? Ok how many? :)
I think there is no producer for 28mm E8 and Jumbo tank. Your team can become the first one :)

Morsleib

• Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 05:20:25 pm »
I think there is no producer for 28mm E8 and Jumbo tank. Your team can become the first one :)

+1 There are interminable versions of the earlier versions but absolutely zero for the E8 and Jumbo. Whether they are worth tooking in plastic is another matter but they would corner the market (unless it changes).

Rubicon Models

• Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 10:23:13 pm »
We are not saying we are not doing it, but simply not on our priority list.

We started the Rubicon Models project less than a year ago.  Now we have six product codes.  If you have noticed, we don't have any GB vehicles, so we had started doing one right now!  Then there are APCs and soft-skins that we would like to do, plus some recee vehicles too!

From start to finish each project will take an average about 3 months to complete.  Right now, we are working on at least 5... so you can understand how busy we are!

Our WISH LIST is not static, the more people who wanted a particular vehicle, it will move up the list as time goes by...  This is also the key reason for the creation of this forum!  From what we can see right now, the forum is starting to do its job for us.  Hope this will continue as we grow our product line!

;)

bullneck

• Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2014, 07:23:41 am »
Count me in on the wish list for the Easy 8 and the Jumbo. 

elias.tibbs

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2014, 02:22:14 pm »

Another company should be releasing a jumbo and easy 8 in resin in a week or two
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
A (Cam)Bridge Too Far - A UK based Bolt Action Tournament

robbie039

• Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2014, 01:33:25 am »
If I've got the choice between plastic and resin I'll take the plastic.

tank0625

• Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2014, 10:42:59 pm »

Another company should be releasing a jumbo and easy 8 in resin in a week or two

You can also add me for jumbo and easy 8.  I know it's not on the top of the list, but when you get the time and money that would be awesome!

BourbonKid

• Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2014, 12:32:39 am »
DO JUUUUMMMBOOOO!!! madafaka! and EASY 8, but I think I dont wanna wait so I am going to buy some blizkreig miniatures awsome E8 and JUMBO in near future. You go do more geraman spam.

Patrick R

• Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2014, 01:47:29 am »
I could always use a Jumbo and an Easy Eight.  (or multiples)