Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Let's wait for the M4A1 ^__^
When do you think the 2cm 38 flakvierling will be available to purchase?
Will you be doing the canvas screen for the M4 (deployed/undeployed) as well?

General Discussions / Re: What's Warlord up to?
« Last post by ultravanillasmurf on Today at 03:03:15 AM »
Just noticed the decal sheet in the Marder III kit is labelled Marder III Sd.Kfz 139 and Hetzer.
« Last post by ripley on Today at 02:20:14 AM »
I wouldn't call the Calliope a one - off , or the wading stacks for the Sherman , not big kit add on kits I admit . But they are testing the waters with the 20mm turret on the Hetzer , so  we'll see what happens .  Company B  and S&S Models also make resin / metal conversion kits  , so there must be a market , even if its small . I guess it just finding the right niche to fill , or at least that one obscure version evreybodies clammering for . In just the last couple of months both Takom and Rye Field have show a full internal Berge Panther D & G , 1st new Berge P since the Italeri / ICM pos ! from the 70s  ( the Dragon Berge with flak dosen't count , no Berge internals ). Just like watinig for a bus .....
Showcase & Gallery / Re: Various WIP
« Last post by ultravanillasmurf on Today at 01:24:04 AM »
Looking forward to seeing this built.
« Last post by Pinky on Today at 01:14:10 AM »
That may be right, Ripley, but so far Rubicon seem more interested in obscure one-offs and paper Panzer when it comes to their resin expansions. 
Showcase & Gallery / Re: Various WIP
« Last post by ripley on Today at 12:36:58 AM »
Ok , I'm going to take one for the team, Just ordered a BA Puma , going to convert it to a 234/3 using the parts in the Rubicon 250/9 Stummel Expansion kit . That supplies the gun goodies , and  I found some  steering wheels and seats from  parts box  , hopefully I get the kit before the excitement of the idea / build cools off and I go work on some Dwarfs . So watch this space

« Last post by ripley on Today at 12:19:52 AM »
A true Berge Hetzer kit will need more than just a body without a roof  ie : lots of internal goodies , transmission , winch , tools , etc . Warlord , IMO only give you a basic outline of secondary versions in their kits , lots of bits left out that you have to scratch or find in the parts box . Now here's a couple of Berge H kits that are the full meal deal  ( 1/35 ) ::)

Personally , I think Rubicon's Expansion kit idea would be the way to go on this type of vehicle . I live in hope of a Berge Panther kit somewhere in the future . Yes , there is one out now ( something 47 ? ) but they don't have the driver's compartment open so there's no internals to fill it up , and that's the iconic version IMO
« Last post by ultravanillasmurf on February 25, 2018, 10:09:17 PM »
I had not spotted the flak one in that box art.

Interestingly in the painted and unpainted ones on that Instagram post there is no sign of a Bergepanzer, just the jagd and flak ones.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10