Author Topic: Project of the Month - March 2020 - Cadillac Gage V-100 Commando  (Read 5227 times)

Rubicon Models

• Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
Our New Project for the Month of March is the Cadillac Gage V-100 Commando Amphibious Armoured Car.

The initial plan for this vehicle is a 1/56 scale mix-media kit; will come MG choices and a gunner.

Enjoy!
;)

emmanuel

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: Project of the Month - March 2020 - Cadillac Gage V-100 Commando
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 07:39:50 pm »
Really great to see this iconic armoured car, but in Multimedia kit, so I pass my turn and will focus with pleasure on your plastic kits : centurion, M113, MUTT, T54 and BTR60.

somtec

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2021, 02:57:46 am »
Dont dismiss it, rubicons resin kits go together like plastic, but you dont even have to cut the parts off the sprue

ultravanillasmurf

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Blog:
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2021, 06:45:33 am »
Dont dismiss it, rubicons resin kits go together like plastic, but you dont even have to cut the parts off the sprue

I have to agree.

emmanuel

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2021, 07:20:24 pm »
If i wanted absolutly to have a multimedia or resin and pewter kits of V100 or sheridan or other cold war vehicules there are some other manufacturers on the market place that had already released some cold war kits.
And I can live without having in my collection a certain type of vehicule. So the problem is not a real one.  :)
In any cases, I have already so much rubicon, or italeri, 1/56 plastic kits in my workbench that I can pass my turn on certain type of vehicules cause I don't need, up to now, to use multimedia or resin.
Don't misunderstand me. I am really happy that Rubicon is so dynamic, and I will go on buying theirs plastic kits without any kind of regrets.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 12:27:00 am by emmanuel »