Author Topic: I wish for transfer guides :)  (Read 2275 times)

nazadsam

• Cadet
    • View Profile
I wish for transfer guides :)
« on: February 19, 2016, 03:05:34 pm »
yesterday did arrive mine SdKfz 305 and model looks amazing but... I wish that  there are some transfer guides. Which transfers did go where and in in what period - for example DAK palms was used 12 February 1941 – 13 May 1943 for troops in Africa and they did put them on doors of truck .  There are also different types of crosses - some of them did was used in start of war (early period) and some in late war . And where should you put  " dont smoke" signs and what means markings for each type of divisions - are they motorized infantry or ....

And i wouldn't mind to see some alternative painting guides aside standard german grey  - ambush camouflage , winter or desert camouflage and so on

Rubicon Models

• Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: I wish for transfer guides :)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 03:14:35 pm »
We understand the frustrations!  The original plan was to put up decal guides in our forum for those who are interested... unfortunately, we just don't seems to have the time to get to it!  Hopefully, we will find someone to do it for us!

Pinky

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: I wish for transfer guides :)
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 03:26:20 pm »
Nazadsam - do a search for Bison decals.  Bison produce very nice (and accurate) marking reference sheets for many vehicles, which you can find on the internet.  I found one specifically for the Opel Blitz.