Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Work In Progress / Re: British QL 6-pdr Portée - Drawings 210925
« Last post by Wabbit on February 18, 2022, 01:08:28 am »
Another super cool model. One to add to my Desert Rats and 4th Indian 8th Army force.
Work In Progress / Re: Project of the Month - Dec 2021 - M3 Lee & Grant
« Last post by Wabbit on February 18, 2022, 01:05:31 am »
Awesome I need a Lee for my British 14th Army force. I hope the decals cover the 25th Dragoons at the Admin Box or other Brigades in Burma. A Grant option and decals for North Africa would be fantastic too. Desert Rats!
Wish Lists / Recently released 2022 models
« Last post by Stuart on February 09, 2022, 01:35:01 am »
Just noticed this morning the arrival here in the USA of the Pershing, Panzer II, and others. When will the other promised models in the Vietnam series be available here as well? I am particularly interested in the M48, M113, and T54/55.
Wish Lists / Re: After Nam, a Hummer?
« Last post by airborne on February 06, 2022, 01:24:55 am »
I can`t belive that with so many years gone buy that here i am writing to you about the lack of vehicles in 1/56th to do Zombie, end of world, alien invasion. Iv`e had the chance over time to buy 1/64th civilian machines, of which some have been more correct to 1/56th in fact "Johny Lightning" Willys Jeeps are one of the best buys yet. Matching Rubicon in size and detail, and even a small engine under the hood. Iv`e "Winnes" for survivors traveling homes. I`ve built a WW2 Military. Vehicle. Conservation. Group. (M.V.C.G). using Rubicon US machines and civilian vehicles. Figures I use are, the old Wargames Factory, Civilians. now Warlord Games, Perry, and Wargame foundrys, now gone US infantry. I like the idea of rag tad just holding on "Falling Skies" group. The  thing is if you scratch buildings and scenery  its nice if it all blends in. Good look in your  project if you have any questions  ask away. Cheers Geoff.     
Showcase & Gallery / Re: Various WIP
« Last post by ripley on February 05, 2022, 10:28:54 am »
This is the Rubicon GAZ truck with  the Quad Maxim from the blister pack . I used the "tracks " from my BA 10 armored car kit .

So I can use the truck as regular transport , I built the guns on a removable base

The MG kit was the best pewter kit I've ever built , really great detail .
Wish Lists / Re: After Nam, a Hummer?
« Last post by Ursus Maior on February 01, 2022, 05:53:50 pm »
Had the same problem. We're planning to do a 28 mm post-WW3 wargaming project running parallel to the T2K campaign I referee now. The plan is to mix equipment from the late 1940s to the 1990s. Personally, I'm doing forces that fit Eastern European militaries, paramilitaries or civilians from the era. The 'Nam range is super interesting for me, but so would a HMMWV, M48A5, M60s and BTR-152 as well as later-model T-54/55s.
Showcase & Gallery / Re: Various WIP
« Last post by ripley on January 29, 2022, 10:53:45 am »
Wow , its been a long time since I've posted any builds . Over the last year and a half  I've just repainted and decaled the kits  already had built , plus a few odd spues of troops .I did find out that the Howitzer barrel from the plastic Churchill just drops in to the Cromwell

Its only this past month I've really found my mojo and got back to building .

Some of these still need stowage , the JP needs more foliage and the 3rd Cromwell will be finished as a knocked out vehicle . WIP on the bench , Bad Squido mortar team and Rubicon GAZ truck with Maxim machine gun mount
Work In Progress / Re: Project of the Month - Dec 2021 - M3 Lee & Grant
« Last post by sandsmodels on January 23, 2022, 10:51:22 pm »
nice job
General Discussions / White Metal - Very Impressed
« Last post by nheather on January 20, 2022, 06:13:18 pm »
I am currently building a Russian Gaz AAA with quad maxim.

What really has impressed me is the quad maxim.  I have built a lot of white metal wargaming equipment, from many different manufactures and I have become used to having to do plenty of cleanup and to deal with vague and imprecise fitting of parts.

The quad maxim is a bit of a revelation - I have never had a white metal kit before where the parts were so clean and the fit was so precise.

Cheers,

Nigel
General Discussions / Re: Out of stock products
« Last post by Eclaireur on January 18, 2022, 05:41:45 pm »
Oh my word you guys must be having supply chain problems - I've just looked at six vehicles I might want to buy as a new order and they are all out of stock. And I notice many others. A couple of months back I bought one of your T34s from another supplier for this reason but I would far rather spend the money with you.
Do you have any hope of a re-stock in the coming weeks?
EC
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]