Rubicon Models > Work In Progress

British Centurion 105mm Gun Samples 211005

<< < (11/11)

Eclaireur:

--- Quote ---In post 31 you asked what we thought. I think you should stop teasing us with all this good stuff & start selling us that stuff. I think decal selection is going to be very important to the success of this post war range. Although I am a modeller and no longer a wargamer I stiil buy multiples of your kits as you provide multiple variants & have a large & varied decal selection. I'm hoping you will provide stand alone decals as well to increase the selection of schemes available.
--- End quote ---

Ah Spad, you will have to get used to Rubicon tempting you with lovely things to come and then ... well, leaving you waiting. At times it's frustrating but on balance, I prefer Rubicon's transparency about future projects to the way other firms do it.
You make a good point about decal selection and you will see from another current strand that the company is producing extra Soviet, German, and US decal sheets. Now that the T-54 is coming up as well as the Centurion there's some obvious market potential there for the firm to print and separately sell additional sheets. Arab-Israeli wars would obviously work for both Centurion and T-54, Vietnam ditto.
EC 

Rubicon Models:
After much delay, we finally had some stainless steel 105mm gun barrel production samples for our Centurion Mk 5-2 in our studio.  No pricing and availability yet... soon!

Enjoy!
;)

sandsmodels:
nice job

Ursus Maior:
Looking very much forward to your post-war range!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version