Rubicon Models > Work In Progress

Steyr 1500A/01 - TS1 Painted 201030

(1/3) > >>

Rubicon Models:
NEW Project of the Month - The Steyr 270 1500A or Steyr 1500A was a light military vehicle by Austrian manufacturer Steyr and was produced between 1941 and 1944.

It was available in three versions, an eight-seater personnel transport (Kfz 70), a senior officer transport (Kfz 21), and a 2-ton light truck (Steyr 2000A). The Kfz 70 was the most produced. The military designation 1500A stands for a vehicle with a load capacity of 1500kg and "A" for all-wheel drive. A total of 12,540 vehicles were produced.

Our focus will be on the Steyr 1500A/01, and "might" work on the other two variants at a later stage.

Enjoy!
;)

ultravanillasmurf:
Interesting.

Captain Blood:
A nice project, but I’ve already got the Perry resin version, which is actually a very nice model, so I probably won’t be getting this particular kit.
If you were to produce some of the variants like the ambulance or radio truck versions, I guess I might though :)
Also, it’s in the same vein as your forthcoming Krupp Protze (which I am looking forward to).

Ballardian:

Looks great, and I understand why producing the 'standard' variants would be your first call, but like Richard, I'd personally be more interested in the radio/ambulance versions - much as you did for your SdKfz 3 variants.

johan:

--- Quote from: Ballardian on August 01, 2019, 07:36:54 pm ---
 Looks great, and I understand why producing the 'standard' variants would be your first call, but like Richard, I'd personally be more interested in the radio/ambulance versions - much as you did for your SdKfz 3 variants.

--- End quote ---

or the version of the Branderburgers in Lybia with a 2 cm kwk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version