Author Topic: Individual Decal Sheets (blister pack) - New German Tactical Numbers 200525  (Read 4866 times)

Rubicon Models

• Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
For modellers and gamers, we are planning to release several individually available "US-related" decal sheets in blister packs, namely US Vehicle Markings and Stars of various design and sizes.  Each new sheet should cover more than a dozen vehicles. 

We have plans to design additional new sheets to support other countries, including the Soviet and the British.  What do you think?

Enjoy!
;)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 10:34:35 pm by Rubicon Models »

ripley

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Individual Decal Sheets (blister pack) - New US Sheets 200523
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2020, 08:44:16 pm »
They look awesome . With those in their decal stash, Yank fans should be able to depict any vehicle they choose from any time frame of the war  .  Might I suggest a Commonwealth set , with Canadian , Australian , New Zealand and South African  division signs , in say 5 pairs ( enough for 5 vehicles ) . You do have various ones scattered about your vehicle sets , but would be nice to have all on one sheet . And yes , we might end up with a few ( or lot ) we are not interested in , but that just gives us things to trade . The local guys I hang with all model different British divisions so we swap decals all the time .

Tracks

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2020, 10:27:50 pm »
They look great, but not everyone is going to be happy about having to put together vehicle numbers one number/letter at a time.
Are there any other options?

Rubicon Models

• Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2020, 10:38:49 pm »
They look great, but not everyone is going to be happy about having to put together vehicle numbers one number/letter at a time.
Are there any other options?

Afraid not.  The bumper codes vary from regiment to regiment, there is no way to do "pre-made" ones.

Another alternative is to do stencil, which is even more difficult to apply in our scale... hahaha!

H0ffmn

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2020, 03:23:58 am »
I'm glad that Rubicon is goimodel.finally make bumper codes. It won't be difficult to apply the bumper codes, just time consuming.
  I've been using model railroad dry transfers to make bumper codes on my U.S. vehicles. That is time consuming, and they can't be adjusted once on the model.

Rubicon Models

• Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
This is the proposed "Soviet Star & Insignia" set.  Will later do a "Tank Slogan" set...

What do you think?

Enjoy!
;)

Rubicon Models

• Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
Cutting the Panzer III decal sheet from 2x to 1.5x left us with some extra "new" tactical numbers.

So we rescale and recolour them a bit to make them universal use for all German vehicles!

This will go well with our existing "Set 1 - Black & White Outline Letters" decal sheet.

Unlike the old set, the new sets have 5mm and 3mm letterings instead of 7mm and 4.5mm.

130058 DCGE027  German Tactical Number Set 2 - Red & Black Letterings with White Outline

130059 DCGE028  German Tactical Number Set 3 - Red & Black Letterings

Enjoy!
;)

spad

• Cadet
    • View Profile
Bring them on!