Author Topic: Problems seeing forum posts  (Read 2381 times)

ultravanillasmurf

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Blog:
Problems seeing forum posts
« on: March 22, 2020, 07:55:29 pm »
It might just be me, but I am unable to access the forum posts from the front page.

To get here, I had to do a search and find a post on the General Discussions sub forum.

I can view threads on a particular sub forum, but not go to the level above the sub forum (Rubicon Models/Rubicon Model).

This is the case on Safari and Chrome.

ripley

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Problems seeing forum posts
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 10:18:46 pm »
 There have been problems / slowdowns  on various hobby sites I visit , and the general feeling is that it's the internet going into overload with everybody staying at home . True ? I have no idea , but you got to figure a lot of folks ( 100s of millions ?? )  who should be at school or work are now home watching cat videos and playing World of Tanks . Sort of like how the over seas phone lines used to get at Xmas time back in the day …  Some country's internet systems have to be a little behind the new and improved , you know you want it mind set here in North America . Internet providers here , have waived peoples usage limits  in this time of crisis , hoping more people will do stuff from  home . That's got to effect internet speed , etc . Hope you and your family are doing well
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 10:22:31 pm by ripley »

neffer38

• Private
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 06:27:12 pm »
Exactly that Ripley, I've been working from home remotely and have noticed how much slower it is.

ultravanillasmurf

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Blog:
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2020, 01:56:56 am »
Luckily my internet connection is pretty good (as I am also working from home).

It is just odd that this occurs on two completely different machines (Android and OSS).