Rubicon Models > Work In Progress

British LRDG Chevrolet 30cwt Truck - Decal Design 190330

<< < (2/9) > >>

ultravanillasmurf:

--- Quote from: Rubicon Models on April 11, 2018, 05:16:15 pm ---
--- Quote from: ultravanillasmurf on April 11, 2018, 05:10:13 pm ---Now, how about the heavy weapons option? That would please the Italian gamer/modellers ^__^.

--- End quote ---

If you are talking about a Breda 20mm AA Gun, that will be a separate project as we wanted all guns to be a standalone project.

--- End quote ---
I thought it would be, I do not want to be buying multiples of the Breda if I am building troop carriers ^__^. Much better use of the two two sprues for stowage.

Thanks.

ultravanillasmurf:

--- Quote from: Rubicon Models on April 11, 2018, 05:13:52 pm ---
--- Quote from: ultravanillasmurf on April 11, 2018, 05:10:13 pm ---The structures on the front mudguards look like tanks in the drawing but appear to be rolled up sand mats.

--- End quote ---

Yes, we are aware of it.  Those are a placeholder when we are doing the 3d drawings (with the correct size and measurement).  Once done, we will pass the file to our 3d sculptors to do the rolled up sand mats in details.

--- End quote ---
Cool, that explains it. Thanks.

ripley:
Wow , very nice . So much potential to go wild with the stowage and weapons load out  ;D

Captain Blood:
Very happy to see this. Thank you and well done Rubicon  8)

Tracks:
What other countries made regular use (not captured) of the Chevrolet WB 30cwt truck?
Was it only used by the Long Range Desert Group?

Chevrolet WB 30cwt Truck (LRDG) with a 37mm Bofors:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version