Rubicon Models > General Discussions

Q1/2018???

<< < (9/10) > >>

ultravanillasmurf:
Is 284015 Soviet tank riders or Soviet tank crew? The illustration is of crew and 284005 shows metal tank riders.

One of those Citroens turned up in a Belgian television series available on iPlayer. Must remember to get one.

Rubicon Models:

--- Quote from: ultravanillasmurf on April 07, 2018, 04:59:51 pm ---Is 284015 Soviet tank riders or Soviet tank crew? The illustration is of crew and 284005 shows metal tank riders.

--- End quote ---

Damn "copy & paste"... 284015 should be plastic Soviet Tank Crew.  The Tank Riders are metal.

elias.tibbs:
It’ll probably be 2 sets of each of the US stuff, jeep trailer, Patton and 1 of each of the French vehicles for me.

Ballardian:

I'm certainly interested in the Brit/commenwealth tank/vehicle crews & the Waffentrager is too fun a glass hammer not to pick up (plus a couple of the Traction Avant's).
 Are there likely to be any for sale at Salute?

Jimmy_P:

It's a shame the tank riders are metal, when the tank crew is plastic, although they look like nice sculpts I've found metal really doesn't work for tank riders (for wargaming purposes - if you want them removeable).

Definitely will be a few bits I'll be getting though. What's the chance the US TD crew would work with the Warlord plastic M18 Hellcat?

I assume the plastic Rommel is the same as the one in the command halftrack expansion?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version