Rubicon Models > General Discussions

Year in Review & Looking Forward... RM/UK 180223

(1/4) > >>

Rubicon Models:

Last year had been a good year for Rubicon Models.  2017 had been a year of consolidation.  Together with the new Q4/17 releases which will ship next week, we have a total of 20 boxed products being released in 2017.  More importantly, we have concluded all our SdKfz 250/251 expansion sets and most of the M4 variants (except the M4A1) from our M4 Sherman Digital Library project.  We have also announced two new product lines, Scenic and Resin range, for 2018 releases.

2018 will be a year of expansion.  Following our success of Rubicon Models USA (RM/US) and her webstore for the dealer and direct sales support, we will be setting up a UK office shortly.  Like her USA counterpart, Rubicon Models UK (RM/UK) will have her own webstore and logistic support to serve customers in the EU region.  Besides serving our sales channels, we will set up a direct sales channel to handle products that cannot be sold through multi-tier sales network.  A separate announcement will be posted after our RM/UK office is up and running.

As for our design studio in Hong Kong, we are now taking in trainees and new equipment to help us to keep up with our work.  Diversification is the key to make our studio more robust and to establish ourselves as a product design powerhouse!

Only a few days into 2018, you have already seen us posted new updates on several awe-inspiring projects that we considered as game changers for the industry.  We will continue to refine our design skills and make even better products for years to come!  Please continue to support us with feedback and comments, and more importantly... buy more!

Thanks and stay tuned!

Rubicon Models:
Over the course of the next few weeks, we will be showing you what new items will be available for Q1/18!
Here is a sneak preview...

Enjoy!
;)

somtec:
i need those seated truck infantry

ultravanillasmurf:
The tank riders look good.

The lollipop man will be interesting to paint, I am sure I will find a use for the guy pushing the bike.

Jimmy_P:

Tank riders look nice! No 222 though...?  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version