Rubicon Models > Wish Lists

M24 Chaffee?

(1/2) > >>

billybilly:
Cant seem to really find any in table top/ 1/56 scale might be a good offering.. but it is another US tank.

ultravanillasmurf:
I assume you mean in plastic, the usual suspects have resin ones.

billybilly:
Yeah I plastic, the resin kits just font look great and it's resin, I don't like resin.

ultravanillasmurf:
Depends on the resin (and the quality of the masters).

I have never had an issue with the fit of Empress (ex-Imprint) modern resins and I do not remember an issue with the Warlord M24, but I have a box of various resins from various manufacturers which I cannot summon the enthusiasm to straighten or fill.

Currently rebuilding the track for a Hydra Tank for Weird War, because the track moulding is extremely sloppy. I am recording the process for a later blog post.

It does get the question what resin will Our Gracious Hosts use?

I particularly like the (what looks like metal filled) resin that Empress use for their own products. Did Waffenkammer resin is nice and straight but does not seem to reliably take Citadel Chaos Black under coat.

Pinky:
You can be sure that Rubicon resin casts will be excellent.  I've seen some of what they can do, and it's better than most of what's out there.  Although I won't be getting any (unless they branch out into accessories or scenery), as I don't like resin vehicles. 

An M24 would be cool, although it's kind of a bland looking vehicle.  It'd be a nice compliment to the M4A3E8.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version