Rubicon Models > Work In Progress

T-26 Soviet Light Infantry Tank - T-26 Decal Sheet 180818

(1/27) > >>

Rubicon Models:
The T-26 tank was a Soviet light infantry tank used during many conflicts of the 1930s and in World War II.

It was a development of the British Vickers 6-Ton tank and was one of the most successful tank designs of the 1930s until its light armour became vulnerable to newer anti-tank guns. It was produced in greater numbers than any other tank of the period, with more than 11,000 manufactured. During the 1930s, the USSR developed 53 variants of the T-26, including flame-throwing tanks, combat engineer vehicles, remotely controlled tanks, self-propelled guns, artillery tractors, and armoured carriers. Twenty-three of these were series-produced, others were experimental models.

We will try to focus on T-26 variants produced in between the Spanish Civil War and WW2.  Probably 4 to 5 different turrets, and minor alterations on the hull.

This is a T-26 M33 being used as our base design:

Enjoy!
;)

tyroflyer:
I like it. The chances of an early Russian army in my future is getting stronger and stronger.

ultravanillasmurf:
That is lucky, I almost bought the Empress one.

Excellent.

tyroflyer:
I note Pinky's question elsewhere. Resin or plastic? Hope the answer is plastic.

Pinky:
I think it's resin.  It doesn't look like the kind of 3-D design they use for plastic kits.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version