Rubicon Models > General Discussions

Rubicon Models acquiring selected Neucraft Models products - CV11 170420

(1/7) > >>

Rubicon Models:
Rubicon Models had acquired selected Neucraft Models products,
and will continue to produce them in resin at a later stage.

Enjoy!
;)

tyroflyer:
I'm not sure what the implications are. Does this mean there is no hope of ever seeing the Renault tanks in plastic from Rubicon?

If the intention is to produce a range of 1/56 resin vehicles we would never see in plastic, because the sales figures wouldn't justify it, then I guess I'm happy although a little perplexed.

If it means we might see some resin components to modify Rubicon plastic models to less common variants then great.

ripley:
Well done ! I was hoping somebody would pick up their line . I just found out about Neucraft a short while ago only to find that their going under . It would be nice to see the Otter picked up as well , as its a very nice kit . If possible I would like to see the turrets sold as separate items , maybe with a resin base to use as Panzerturms on the Atlantic Wall ??? There's just so many small resin and metal companies out there as well as after- market , decals , detail parts and conversion kits , you can't know of them all .  At least once a week I find some cool piece I'ld like to get only to find the companies site is gone and the parts selling for big bucks on ebay  ::)

Ballardian:
Also very glad to see someone pick these very nice kits up (plus I missed getting the Citroen CV11 the first time around - definately want a couple of these).

lou passejaire:
i was a great fan of Neucraft models from the beginning , the french AT guns are stunning too ...
did you plan to release the models with decals ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version