Rubicon Models > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Here...

<< < (2/28) > >>

bullneck:
Hi Hi

Just started playing bolt action in August. I have been modeling and painting minitures since the late 80s, started out with Battletech. My first miniature ever was an Atlas I painted pink and purple with pink and purple polkadots.

I'm building an 82nd Airborne army for Bolt Action, my Grandfather was a medic with the 82nd. I really love what I see in the Rubicon models and can't wait to get my hands on them.

judgedoug:
Hi all

judgedoug here, from other various forums (TMP, Dakka)

Started with Battletech, Space Hulk, 40k back in 1990...

Current fav games are Bolt Action, Battletech/Alpha Strike, Deadzone, Dreadball, Warmahordes, Ga Pa, Warlord Trilogy (Hail Caesar, Pike & Shotte, Black Powder)

For 28mm WW2 I have a Fallschirmjager, German Heer, and Polish forces. Just got Tank War and can't wait to buy a giant pile of Rubicon's tanks as I'm looking to play Kursk, haha.

Bronco_6:
Hi. I am an American living in San Antonio, TX. I play Bolt Action buy have been playing war games fr about 45 years. Love the simplicity of Bolt Action and the infantry-oriented slant of the game. I hope they keep it that way. WW2 was an infantry war after all and despite what most Americans think, I realize it was really won on the Russian front.

I am a veteran twice, once in the US Army with the 2nd Ranger Battalion for 2 years and 5 years with the 2nd REP in the FFL.

I love the Rubicon prototypes and can't wait for the models to become available.

Dale "Bronco" Himebaugh

Drake Corbett:
Hi there,
I am Bernhard, 31, Served with the German Luftwaffe and work now for the deutsche Bahn as controller.
I startet with Battletech some 16 years ago, Played  flames of war and came to Bolt Action a Year ago.

When i First heared about rubicon via Facebook, i got amazed! Can't wait for the Models!

Hope you do some StuG IV and you have a Fan for life :)

Porkmann:
Hallo, I am Matthias.  Have been messing about with to soldiers and tanks for over 40 years. 

Of German/Afrikaner/Irish descent marooned in England due to financial ties!  Will be off to live in Württemberg or Bayern as soon as I am able.

Married with three kids.

That's me!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version