Rubicon Models > Work In Progress

German AA/AT Guns - 3.7cm FlaK 43 TS2 Painted 190323

(1/55) > >>

Rubicon Models:
With the SdKfz 250/251 3D drawing phase of the project coming to a close, we are wrapping up
the bits and pieces from these projects and come up with standalone versions of these AT guns!

These guns will probably come in a single sprue, and will include crews.  Objective of this new
offering is to attract customers to replace their not so up-to-standard white metal artillery with
our all plastic highly detailed alternatives; and to give customers choices when they are starting
a new army.

The first one is the PaK 36...

Enjoy!
;)

Rubicon Models:
...followed by the PaK 40!

Enjoy!
;)

ripley:
These look really good  .Hope the crews are in good action poses .  IRC the 75mm Pak 40  only had wooden boxes  and the metal tubes for ammo . That metal box pictured  was only used with the 50mm Pak 38  . You can see them strapped on SdKfz 234/2  Puma fenders in Normandy era pictures . An honest mistake , in fact Tamiya still include one in their model kit .( Its from the mid 70s and they don't want to retool it  ::) )

ultravanillasmurf:
Nice.

I note the lower shield is raised on the 75mm towed version, should the 37mm tow also have the lower shield raised?

ripley:
The lower shield on the 37mm was raised as well when it was towed , should be an easy fix with a knife  . The tricky part will be cutting the upper part of the gun shield to fold down the  3 flaps . ( have done that with the Tamiya 1/35 scale Pak 36 ) . Sometimes I think I should just build kits straight out of the box , no kit bashing  ...  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version