Rubicon Models > Wish Lists

British Tanks? What British Tanks?

<< < (2/27) > >>

Rubicon Models:

--- Quote from: Magpie on October 10, 2014, 03:19:15 pm ---A multikit that can do Sherman V and Sherman VC would be amazing

--- End quote ---
The Firefly is on our LIST, just need to wait for her turn...

The initial release of our first 6 kits and then the Tiger I is really taking its toll... doing 7 plastic kit projects in less than a year with minimal staff make us look like pandas, lol!  We are taking a brief break while the factory is preparing the kits for commercial shipping.  Meanwhile, we are following up on several open-ended projects, and hope to get them completed before our next two projects started.

Stay tuned!

Ballardian:
I agree on the desirability aspect trumping whether or not the vehicle saw much service - I'd certainly be in for a Comet or two.
 Perhaps a late model Valentine (X or XI) - I guess it would partly depend on whether you could base a number of variants on the same kit. I also agree on the Challenger, but see how this would be trickier - with no other vehicles using the stretched Cromwell chassis it'd be a rather one purpose kit (a bit like a Churchill Black Prince).

ripley:
The combo kit of the Churchill III / IV might be an good idea . True you would need 2 turrets , a square welded turret for the III and a cast turret for the IV version . But the body styles were the same . Gun options of 6 pounder , 95mm howitzer or the so called NA 75 ( the Sherman 75 mm gun in the welded IV turret ) , would give variety with few parts to exchange . Also if the IV turret and extra guns were on one sprue it could be replaced by an AVRE detail sprue for a D Day Churchill III  "  funny . " Another idea for a   Churchill kit would be  the mark VII ( round side escape hatches } which could include the Crocodile flame thrower gun and trailer .

MDPolo:
They aren't tanks, but I'd love to see a 4 barrel Polsten AA Truck or a Bofors AA Truck in 1/56. 

M7 Priest
6-pdr Portee
Bishop SP 25-PDR
Sexton

robbie039:
Could you also have a look at the duplex drive and Crab versions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version