Rubicon Models > Wish Lists

T26 (vickers 6-ton/7TP)

(1/2) > >>

elias.tibbs:
How about something really early war?

T26 had many variants like dual turret with MMG, light AT gun, howitzer, flamethrower plus many others..

Also could be made into the vickers 6-ton and polish 7TP as from memory the only thing that is different is the turret engine cooling. The British also used a turret less version as an artillery tractor.

I know it's probably not the most popular kit, but there's the potential to cover multiple kits in one for multiple nations. Finland, Thailand, Soviet Union, China, Poland to name a few.

Rubicon Models:
Is this something you are looking for?

This is a project we have done for a client some time ago.  The T-26 is on our list, not sure when though...

elias.tibbs:
That is really cool!

It's a small enough vehicle that on 2 frames you could fit all/most turret options on it and the different Engine compartment that was on the 7TP.

I know it's not at the top of your list, but it does make me happy that it's on there!

CFRNelson:
Excellent idea

Pinky:
Trenchworx does a resin T-26 that seems to be pretty good.

Hopefully, Rubicon will be able to focus on early war armour at some point.  In addition to important tanks like the T-26, they could cover the BT-7 and maybe some early British, French and German types. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version