Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Work In Progress / Re: German AA/AT Guns - 2cm Flakvierling 38 TS1 Sprues 180108
« Last post by ripley on January 09, 2018, 08:51:54 AM »
Oh its the ammo trailer , I wondered what those rectangleir pieces were for .  And a choice of game or scale barrels , nice . I can see a couple of  kit bash  twin pedestal mounts  for one of my bunkers ( when I get around to building them ) with the extra barrels
Showcase & Gallery / Re: UVS models
« Last post by ripley on January 09, 2018, 08:45:17 AM »
What ever works .I've use all sorts of weird stuff  to level kits out  ( Lego is great ) Some kind of modern eastern block APC ?
Showcase & Gallery / Re: Showcasing my work - models used for gaming.
« Last post by ripley on January 09, 2018, 08:39:51 AM »
Wow , looks fantastic . Like the dusty look on the  wheels and track , pigment powders ?
General Discussions / Re: Year in Review & Looking Forward...
« Last post by Jimmy_P on January 09, 2018, 07:28:20 AM »

Tank riders look nice! No 222 though...?  :(
These are the new blisters, rather than new box sets..

Ah, good point! Just wondered if it had delayed, being as we haven't seen any sprues yet and have seen them for stuff supposedly further behind in the schedule.

Intrigued about that motorbike stowage, is it likely to be plastic or resin?

General Discussions / Re: Have you changed your plastic?
« Last post by ultravanillasmurf on January 09, 2018, 05:32:36 AM »
I managed to glue a Warlord Sherman V telephone box on the back of the M4A3E8 with a new bottle of Tamiya thin liquid poly.

However a second generation all plastic Chaos Womble was not impressed with the Tamiya glue.
« Last post by ultravanillasmurf on January 09, 2018, 03:17:50 AM »
Not quite what our gracious hosts had in mind for them...

Three British flimsy cans used to put the track units in a consistent location on an HLBSCo 1/48 scale resin BMD2 (two on the side being glued, one on the other side).
« Last post by ultravanillasmurf on January 09, 2018, 03:14:29 AM »
Thanks.

I made the clamp or clip out of greenstuff. Theoretically it is looped over the rear left tow hook, that is covered by the bucket handle (which I made out of wire as I lost the plastic one).
« Last post by Pinky on January 09, 2018, 01:59:48 AM »
I warned everyone about this ages ago.  I rebuilt my first Panzer IV after I realised that the Revell cement wasn't really holding it together.  Nor will non-Rubicon bits adhere to their plastic if you use Tamiya liquid cement.  I use superglue for any bonding of Rubicon and non-Rubicon components.
« Last post by elias.tibbs on January 09, 2018, 01:32:25 AM »
If you go back to your old kits and give the bits a wiggle, pretty sure most bits will fall off.

I had the same issue.
The gun looks very nice, I see 8 barrels, spares in case we break them?

Yes, that was the original idea, but then we decided to do two sets with different barrel size just like the M2 Browning - one for modellers and one for gamers.

Also, the sprue on the left is for the 2cm Flakvierling 38 and the one on the right is for the SdAh 51 ammo trailer.  ;)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]