Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Wish Lists / Re: Two fantastic kit ideas for Rubicon Models -
« Last post by stigroadie on Today at 08:01:48 AM »
I'm down with the 6lb/M1 57mm AT gun. There were lots about and some variations to give Rubicon the space to give us their usual super value.
I'd go further and suggest the US 75mm pack howitzer? Used in Europe and Asia by Brits and Americans. Just remember to do the cloverleaf ammo tubes for the airborne version. Looks great behind a Jeep.
A Brit airborne trailer could fill out a sprue or be an extra?
I know the 38t chassis is getting done by Warlord but they have missed some tricks?
The Aufklärung version would extend the chassis into post Normandy, you do the turret in the 250/251 upgrade. It does need a new upper front hull.
General Discussions / Re: What's Warlord up to?
« Last post by ripley on Today at 12:09:37 AM »
It's nice to see Warlord improving their game and  trying to get into the same league as Rubicon  . As I stated before , they still forget a lot of little , but obvious details on they're tanks . That should improve IMO before they start producing all sorts of weird and wonderful toys .  The box art dosen't say who's the maker of the kit , so the final product could be anywhere from meh  to great . And does this mean they might also have a plastic 20mm AA gun kit in the future ,or will it be a plastic / metal / resin hybrid kit like that Japanese SPG from late last year ? Now all we need is PSC to get they're finger out , re scale their masters and give us some 28mm toys ( T-70 pls ) . Good catch on the AA version , Johan , I just breezed by the box art when I got the news letter and missed it , I guess I should pay more attention  :-[
« Last post by ultravanillasmurf on February 24, 2018, 10:25:56 PM »
Just seen the picture from the newsletter.
http://gmortschaotica.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/warlord-games-newsletter_24.html

From the Instagram photograph it has both exhausts but only one driver's vision option.

You can see the limitation of the flak version.
« Last post by ultravanillasmurf on February 24, 2018, 06:41:26 PM »
Interesting.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BemtZwGAt-q/
The unpainted ones look bigger.
« Last post by ultravanillasmurf on February 24, 2018, 06:08:28 PM »
The latest news letter shows a Hetzer Zug as a coming soon item . I hope Warlord  realize the Hetzer  road wheels are larger in diameter ( by 10 cm ) than the standard (t)38 tank wheels.  Judging the omissions on some of they're latest releases ,  probably not  ::)
Interesting, PSC only have OGH's Hetzer on their site and it is not in their pipeline (which is not saying much as they have forgotten to update it occasionally).

Does the newsletter have box art of models? Is it a joint Project with Italeri?

I suspect the Berge and flak options are trying to offer a reason to choose it over the Rubicon one.
« Last post by ripley on February 24, 2018, 11:59:32 AM »
Berge Hetzer would be cool but why the AA version ? How many did they make , only 2 of them  ever found and photographed . Testing showed the gun couldn't depress to take on ground targets . Its thought that they might have been "homemade " by the Partizans who had control of the Hetzer factory , late war . Sort of just drop an AA ground mount into an open topped vehicle , and  add ammo boxes . Any one know of any more info on the Berge Hetzer AA ?

Interior Dragon 1/35 Berge Hetzer AA
« Last post by johan on February 24, 2018, 09:52:15 AM »
There will however be a AA version included based on the Bergehetzer.
« Last post by ripley on February 24, 2018, 08:53:34 AM »
The latest news letter shows a Hetzer Zug as a coming soon item . I hope Warlord  realize the Hetzer  road wheels are larger in diameter ( by 10 cm ) than the standard (t)38 tank wheels.  Judging the omissions on some of they're latest releases ,  probably not  ::)
General Discussions / Re: Year in Review & Looking Forward... RM/UK 180223
« Last post by Captain Blood on February 23, 2018, 11:49:48 PM »
Excellent news. Another step forward on the Rubicon road to world domination!  :)
General Discussions / Re: Q1/2018???
« Last post by elias.tibbs on February 23, 2018, 09:32:57 PM »
Yeah, it’s usually a year from when they announce/show the initial line drawings.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10