Author Topic: All quite on the western front  (Read 4976 times)

MudDevlan

• Cadet
    • View Profile
All quite on the western front
« on: September 13, 2014, 09:00:50 pm »
Hi all,
this seem to be a very quite Forum , which is not surprising cos nobody right now could post anything exiting about the products. Apart form the guys from Rubicon of course. ;D How about some cool events or other incentives to get more people signing on and create more activity?

Rubicon Models

• Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: All quite on the western front
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 04:32:23 pm »
We do agree... think postings will pickup once we have officially released our products AND our website being active.  All will happen in October!

:)

MudDevlan

• Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 11:12:18 pm »
Yeah can´t wait to see your products hit the shelves :-). Any Chance that they will be available at the Essen Toy Fair? Is Rubicon Models attending Essen Toy Fair per chance? That would be awesome.....

Rubicon Models

• Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 11:09:18 am »
MudDevlan, that was our original plan... Unfortunately, we had missed the registration deadline when we decided to use Essen for our official launch!

:(

Preda

• Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 03:47:49 pm »
Thats bad for you :( and for me, would have been a small trip to Essen ... Any Word on German Retailers allready? :)

MudDevlan

• Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 06:07:07 pm »
That´s a shame.  On the other hand i am saving the Money for the Trip to Essen,  and i can spent it on more Tanks.  :) :)