Rubicon Models > General Discussions

What's Coming for Q3/18? - New Items added

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tracks:

--- Quote from: elias.tibbs on August 22, 2018, 12:44:18 am ---
--- Quote from: Tracks on August 21, 2018, 01:51:48 am ---I still have not received the 222 kits (3x) I ordered  :'(

--- End quote ---
Probably not the best place to raise the query, try emailing stevep@rubiconmodels.co.uk or filling in the contact form on the store website.

Can always give me a prod if you’re after any kits too.

--- End quote ---

My apologies for any misunderstanding. I was not trying to raise a query. Actually, I have no complaint whatsoever. I was pleasantly taken by surprised of the news because it is very slow for me to actually get any Rubicon kits. Especially anything new, and soon, sadly it will become slower or impossible for me to locally get Rubicon kits.

jamesvalentine:
Can't wait to grab a couple of T-26 tanks and maybe some LVT. But yes it's certainly not easy to get Rubicon stuff if you enjoy going to hobby stores for them.

Tracks:
I too can't wait to grab a couple of those T-26 tank kits.

elias.tibbs:
Disadvantage I have is 2 of everything sat on my shelves as stock.. too easy to get hold of!

Tracks:

--- Quote from: elias.tibbs on August 23, 2018, 01:55:24 pm ---Disadvantage I have is 2 of everything sat on my shelves as stock.. too easy to get hold of!

--- End quote ---

This is a disadvantage?  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version