<< < (3/3)

Rubicon Models:
An interview video from Beast of War at our UKGE 2018 table:

https://youtu.be/u49tlIQJAg0

Enjoy!
;)

Rubicon Models:
Here are the UKGE show highlights...

Our table at UKGE, our HK studio staff (Ziv & Eric) coming cover to help man the table.

Our second-generation pewter figures had obtained a lot of positive feedback on the dynamic proportional poses and casting!

The dioramas on display had drawn a lot of attention and had open up ideas and opportunities for many gamers turned modellers.

Our upcoming Q3 & Q4 releases... TS plastic painted!

New projects that we'd just started...

Showing off our TS plastics for the upcoming releases!

Our table is always busy with visitors... our UK staff Andy & Steve working hard!

Before the show closed, Beast of War & BBC Radio had dropped by to do interviews!

Enjoy!
;)

ripley:
When I see all your figure and vehicle kits set out like that and realize Rubicons  only been around for a 2 or 3 year period it blows my mind  :o  . And the dioramas look awesome , really showing the modelling potential of what to most guys is a game piece . I always mention  your kits to guys at the LHS who are  in the process of looking for something new / different to build , usually boring them with pictures of your kits I've built . But some guys have taken the chance and are quite happy with the results , but I knew they would be . And well done to Steve on those awards for his dioramas

Pinky:
Totally agree, Ripley.  This stand looks like the work of a well-established company, but Rubicon is still very much a newcomer. 

It would be great if this site had a gallery with photos of all of the painted models and dioramas in these photos. 

ultravanillasmurf:
You could put it in the showcase sub forum. Possibly as a sticky.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version