Rubicon Models > Wish Lists

Two fantastic kit ideas for Rubicon Models -

<< < (9/9)

ripley:
Tracks , if you look careful when they're getting the gizmo from the broken Lee , there is a cast hull Lee in the background . I know Lulubelle wasn't a M3A1  :D There were also two versions of the cast Lee  early with, side doors ( very like the ones on the early Ram ! ) and the hull roof hatch hinged forward , late with out side doors and the hull roof hatch folded back . I've seen some in 1/35 resin but none in plastic , pity as its one ugly , beautiful looking vehicle

elias.tibbs:

--- Quote from: H0ffmn on January 25, 2018, 02:51:12 am --- I can't wait for the M4A1 to be released. If you haven't gotten too far along into the process of mold making, please include the small hatched direct vision cast hull along with the later small hatched cast hull with the direct vision ports eliminated. It would be great to  have a choice of hulls,especially with the three piece transmission cover and the earlier M3 suspension. A plastic M7 and a M3 Lee and Grant will be a more than welcome addition to your product line (at least to me,if not more).

--- End quote ---

A 75mm box set with small and large hatches and a 76mm box set with  large hatches would be awesome.

ultravanillasmurf:

--- Quote from: elias.tibbs on January 25, 2018, 05:30:08 pm ---A 75mm box set with small and large hatches and a 76mm box set with  large hatches would be awesome.

--- End quote ---
I suspect small hatch with both 75mm turrets and large hatch with 76mm turret.
http://forum.rubiconmodels.com/index.php?topic=395.msg8072#msg8072

elias.tibbs:
Oh, it might be a large hatch, 76mm kit with the HVSS sprue like the M4A3E8 kit

stigroadie:
I'm down with the 6lb/M1 57mm AT gun. There were lots about and some variations to give Rubicon the space to give us their usual super value.
I'd go further and suggest the US 75mm pack howitzer? Used in Europe and Asia by Brits and Americans. Just remember to do the cloverleaf ammo tubes for the airborne version. Looks great behind a Jeep.
A Brit airborne trailer could fill out a sprue or be an extra?
I know the 38t chassis is getting done by Warlord but they have missed some tricks?
The Aufklärung version would extend the chassis into post Normandy, you do the turret in the 250/251 upgrade. It does need a new upper front hull.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version