Rubicon Models > Work In Progress

SdKfz 173 Jagdpanther - Rear Exhaust Options 180915

<< < (2/14) > >>

ultravanillasmurf:

--- Quote from: Rubicon Models on September 03, 2017, 02:47:03 am ---
--- Quote from: ultravanillasmurf on September 03, 2017, 12:44:57 am ---Are the tow cables on the hull sides going to be separate items?

--- End quote ---

Yes, they are separate parts and optional too! ;)

--- End quote ---
Excellent.

Ballardian:
 A cool project, I look forward to seeing it, the tow cables as seperate pieces are a nice touch (are they likely to be all plastic, or just the eyes & some wire/thread - the former provides ease of assembly, the latter more flexibility on placement).

Rubicon Models:

--- Quote from: Ballardian on September 03, 2017, 11:45:44 pm ---A cool project, I look forward to seeing it, the tow cables as seperate pieces are a nice touch (are they likely to be all plastic, or just the eyes & some wire/thread - the former provides ease of assembly, the latter more flexibility on placement).

--- End quote ---

We have not decided which to include, but we had both done!  Really depends on if they will fit on the sprue(s)!

Jaeger:
I love this AFV.
Many photos show one tow cable already hooked up to the towing eye.
I look forward to this kit.
It would make a great holiday gift.

Pinky:
A few thoughts:

1. Great to see the Jagdpanther coming.  One of my favourite German vehicles - ever since I built the Matchbox one with the scenic base (which was big even in 1/76 scale!).

2. I feel that providing multiple exhausts is a bit unnecessary - especially for wargamers.  Surely 3 variants is enough. 

3.  Since you're covering all the variants, how about the command version?  These didn't have many differences, but many had a stowage box on the left side of the upper rear hull plate.

4. Late types seem to have had the gun cleaning tube repositioned along the top of the rear hull plate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version