Rubicon Models > Work In Progress

The Panzer IV Digital Library - PzIV Ausf H Painted 190816

<< < (2/89) > >>

chrismanu87:
FINALLY! I was waiting for this since months ago!Thanks

Marcin:

--- Quote from: Rubicon Models on January 04, 2017, 08:51:30 pm ---Ausf D is the early "short" pre-series of the Panzer IV before the standardisation with the Ausf E.  A total of 243 were built, the last being delivered in early 1940.

Depending on the number of parts on the final product, we will do an Ausf D; and depending on the layout of the spure, we will see how this will bring us!

--- End quote ---
WoW! I haven't count on that at all! It's amazing idea.
Some of this 243 builds were on Africa front. I can't wait :-)

chrismanu87:
Ausf. J will be very cool!Can't wait for it ;D ::)

tyroflyer:
It's a pity from my point of view Rubicon can't go back as far as the Ausf C. According to the Encyclopedia of German Tanks of WW2 by Chamberlain and Doyle 138 were produced from September 1938 until August 1939. Later marks were too late to serve in 1939 Poland. According to the same source the Ausf C wasn't withdrawn until 1943 and therefore a legitimate opponent for many years to come.

Pinky:

--- Quote from: tyroflyer on January 05, 2017, 07:15:51 pm ---It's a pity from my point of view Rubicon can't go back as far as the Ausf C.

--- End quote ---

Sure, but trying to cover every variant can be more trouble than it's worth.  Better to cover the main variants properly.  The Ausf D would cover France, Barbarossa and the early North African campaign. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version