Rubicon Models > Work In Progress

GAZ-AA/AAA Truck - Box Body Master Done 190411

<< < (2/12) > >>

Rubicon Models:
After 3 months of basically no update, the GAZ-ZZZ 3D drawing is almost completed.
Now awaiting check on accuracy and compare with historical references.  3D prototyping
is next...

Enjoy!
;)

Pinky:
It looks fine.  I do wonder if another Soviet truck is a good idea so soon after the Studebaker.  It's a rather ordinary looking vehicle, so it's main appeal is to early war period Soviet players.  I think there are other non-tank vehicles that would be more popular - such as armoured cars.

Rubicon Models:
This is an early war base kit for many things to come... a BA-6 or BA-10 armoured car, a Maxim M4M, and lastly with a "Katyusha" setup.  This is an important vehicle for the Soviets in game terms.

tyroflyer:
Looks good. I hope this is the sales success it deserves to be.

Pinky:

--- Quote from: Rubicon Models on March 09, 2017, 01:13:25 am ---This is an early war base kit for many things to come... a BA-6 or BA-10 armoured car, a Maxim M4M, and lastly with a "Katyusha" setup.  This is an important vehicle for the Soviets in game terms.

--- End quote ---

I'm sure you know your market.  Just wondering if there aren't more compelling subjects, considering the current heavy focus on transports and German subjects.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version