Rubicon Models > Work In Progress

Production Schedule - ALL Project Updates 210507

<< < (2/20) > >>

Pinky:
That's a shame - my credit card is poised and ready to take a beating...

Did you change the box art for the SdKfz 251 3-in-1 kit?  There's a version of the /7 on your Facebook page which looks much better - correct colours and more detail.

Rubicon Models:

--- Quote from: Pinky on July 08, 2015, 09:06:31 am ---That's a shame - my credit card is poised and ready to take a beating...
Did you change the box art for the SdKfz 251 3-in-1 kit?  There's a version of the /7 on your Facebook page which looks much better - correct colours and more detail.

--- End quote ---
We are continually upgrading our existing products (decals, sprues, box arts), not just new releases... a commitment to our customers!
Once our stock run out, we will replace them with new upgraded batch if needed.

;)

aphillathehun:

--- Quote from: Rubicon Models on July 08, 2015, 12:20:13 pm ---
--- Quote from: Pinky on July 08, 2015, 09:06:31 am ---That's a shame - my credit card is poised and ready to take a beating...

--- End quote ---
We are continually upgrading our existing products (decals, sprues, box arts), not just new releases... a commitment to our customers!
Once our stock run out, we will replace them with new upgraded batch if needed.

;)

--- End quote ---

That's awesome!  I don't suppose you would consider an upgrade to the T34 tracks?  I think it should be possible to get something that looks more realistic.  I love the kit overall, but the tracks leave me somewhat flat.

Rubicon Models:

--- Quote from: aphillathehun on July 10, 2015, 02:56:20 am ---That's awesome!  I don't suppose you would consider an upgrade to the T34 tracks?  I think it should be possible to get something that looks more realistic.  I love the kit overall, but the tracks leave me somewhat flat.

--- End quote ---
The T-34 tracks (and another one piece tracks) is a design issue for any two piece plastic injection mould.  We simply cannot put any details on the sides because of undercut issues.  When we were at the product concept design phase, we had debated how to go around this issue, and we decided to do a single piece track instead of complicating the track assembly -and- most important of all - provide ample sprue space to include various options and variants for the vehicle!

aphillathehun:

I appreciate that difficulty.  I was hoping for something more realistic on the surface that you can mold - at least interlocking links of track, at best the waffle pattern.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version