Author Topic: See you all at Salute 2015!  (Read 5656 times)

Rubicon Models

• Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
See you all at Salute 2015!
« on: April 16, 2015, 02:56:50 pm »

We will be going to Salute 2015 as a visitor, meeting friends, taking notes on new projects, and exchange ideas on what is to come! Really looking forward to this annual event. If worthwhile, we might have our own booth next year... See everyone soon!

;)

Suetonius Paullinus

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: See you all at Salute 2015!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 11:58:29 pm »
I am hoping to buy some Rubicon kits at Northstar (assuming that they bring any).
However, it would be good to have a Rubicon stall next year, in fact I think it is fairly essential for your business.
Clever companies have releases timed especially for Salute and create quite a bit of a hype.
The quality of your products would certainly fit well into this league..
So you better enjoy this one, might be the last time you will be free to do so  ;)

How do we recognise you to pester you with our suggestions???

Cheers

SP
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 12:02:01 am by Suetonius Paullinus »

Rubicon Models

• Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 01:50:53 am »
How do we recognise you to pester you with our suggestions???

We had ordered some polo shirts with our logo on it, will be wearing them if we got them on time!  ;)

Ballardian

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 09:44:36 pm »
Hope you enjoy the event (& here's to you having a stand next time).
 Suetonius Paullinus - Great Escape Games also carry Rubicon & will be at Salute, if you email them they'll do a cash on collection deal (though at the moment of writing they've only got the tanks, not the 251)

Rubicon Models

• Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 07:49:08 pm »

Wait for our Facebook announcement at Salute 2015... April 25 (Saturday)!
;)

Suetonius Paullinus

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 06:13:40 pm »
Ooh..exciting!

PSC wanted to bring Rubicon stuff as well so I should get some more StuGs :-)

Can't wait!

Cheers

SP

elias.tibbs

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2015, 04:36:44 am »
It was good to see you guys there. I wanted to come say hey and thank you but you were always chatting with other people and I didn't want to interrupt!

Here's hoping that next year you can get a trade stand to show some stuff off, or maybe work with a gaming club to have a game which shows off your kits as well.
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
A (Cam)Bridge Too Far - A UK based Bolt Action Tournament

Rubicon Models

• Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2015, 07:55:21 pm »
It was good to see you guys there. I wanted to come say hey and thank you but you were always chatting with other people and I didn't want to interrupt!
Here's hoping that next year you can get a trade stand to show some stuff off, or maybe work with a gaming club to have a game which shows off your kits as well.

We are just back in Hong Kong, followed by a small local exhibition (showcasing Mig Jimenez and his Ammo range).

You are always welcome to barge in and say 'hi'... especially for a single day event like Salute!  The show is great, lots of good feedback and some criticism, of course!  Very warm reception from the crowd!  Definitely will plan something for next year!

We went onto Nottingham for a few more days and met with a few major manufacturers on possible collaborations in the near future!  Exciting discussions!
;)

« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 08:46:11 pm by Rubicon Models »

Rubicon Models

• Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2015, 08:45:09 pm »