Author Topic: Q2/2015 Assembly Guides are now available for download!  (Read 4132 times)

Rubicon Models

• Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
Q2/2015 Assembly Guides are now available for download!
« on: April 03, 2015, 11:52:32 am »

Assembly Instruction Guides for our Q2/2015 New Releases had now been uploaded to our "Rubicon Models » Painting & Assembly Guides" section for review and download using the link below:

http://forum.rubiconmodels.com/index.php?board=5.0

NOTE: In order to view the download, you must be a registered member of this forum!

;)

ripley

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Q2/2015 Assembly Guides are now available for download!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 12:33:37 pm »
Thank you for posting these . Always great to see what's included in the kit and how it goes together . Now to start searching my parts box and maybe even some of my model railroad stuff to find detail bits  for all the kit bashing I want to do . And I need to find a dirver or two for the half tracks I intend to get . Anybody got any ideas ?

Rubicon Models

• Administrator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 12:45:44 pm »
Thank you for posting these . Always great to see what's included in the kit and how it goes together . Now to start searching my parts box and maybe even some of my model railroad stuff to find detail bits  for all the kit bashing I want to do . And I need to find a dirver or two for the half tracks I intend to get . Anybody got any ideas ?

Ourselves being gamers and modelers, we would like our customers to know what they are buying in advance!
For German fans, we will be releasing a "German Stowage Kit #1" soon...

With the digital sculpting station and 3D printer in full operation, we will try to do a generic driver, tank crew and gunner set for both Axis and Allies in the not so near future; provided there is a demand for it!
;)

Pinky

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 05:33:06 pm »

For German fans, we will be releasing a "German Stowage Kit #1" soon…

Great news!  And not just for German armour fans - German kit (especially jerrycans) was frequently looted by Allied tankers.  I'll be buying multiples of this set.

With the digital sculpting station and 3D printer in full operation, we will try to do a generic driver, tank crew and gunner set for both Axis and Allies in the not so near future; provided there is a demand for it!

Also great news - depending a bit on the style you adopt.  Personally, I'd prefer the more 'chunky' look to go with the Warlord minis I've got, but I suspect others will want the more natural proportions of the crew figures that Italeri provide.  I'd suggest you focus on tank commanders and drivers.