Author Topic: jagdpanzer IV L 70  (Read 2098 times)

emmanuel

• Private
    • View Profile
jagdpanzer IV L 70
« on: June 27, 2020, 02:23:06 am »
Hello,
First :  Many thanks for your efforts in the diversity and the quality of your products.

Second question : I Don't now if it's the right place for asking this question but I really want to know when are we going to have the jagdpanzer IV released now that we had the chance to have the panzer IV released ( and i am realy realy so pleased by this new panzer IV released that I have bought 7 of them….gloups :) ). I Don't want to be misunderstood because in any cases I think it's already a chance for all gamers to have a such dynamic team like Rubicon models that i am ready to wait as long as you will need to release the jagdpanzer IV.

Emmanuel

Model Hunter

• Cadet
    • View Profile
Re: jagdpanzer IV L 70
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 05:02:17 am »
I agree, it would be wonderful to have Jagd IV model

Tracks

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: jagdpanzer IV L 70
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 09:07:36 am »
Quote from: emmanuel
Second question : I Don't now if it's the right place for asking this question

Usually we put these types of topics in the "Wish Lists". That being said, emmanuel and Model Hunter, these would have been nice topics of discussion to add to this thread:

Topic: 1:56 scale StuG III, StuH, StuG IV, Jagdpanzer IV, Panzer IV/70(V) or /70 (A)
at
http://forum.rubiconmodels.com/index.php?topic=998.msg13865#msg13865

Not to late to pop on over there and give your oppinions.  ;)

Quote from: emmanuel
...and i am realy realy so pleased by this new panzer IV released that I have bought 7 of them.

Seven? Nice! You can do a lot with seven (7) Panzer IV kits? How many of each kit did you end up getting?

emmanuel, you are not alone. I wanted at least three each of the Panzer IV D/E and F to H kits. but at the time getting RM kits locally was not easy for me. Sadly, now days it's basically impossible for me to get RM kits locally. Online ordering is always a possibility, but overseas shipping costs to Thailand is always more than the total cost of the kits.

Needs to be noted that the T-34 in the picture above is actually my third Rubicon Models T-34 kit.
Not sure how many others do this, but I tend to at least double up on some items when I can, but triple up works too.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 09:14:06 am by Tracks »