Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Wish Lists / Re: Some suggestions for kits as well as a wish list.
« Last post by tyroflyer on October 22, 2017, 10:00:30 AM »
I'd be interested in the first four on this list. The two tanks are particularly important.
Work In Progress / Re: Production Schedule - Updated 171019
« Last post by Rubicon Models on October 21, 2017, 11:45:41 AM »
When will the French (ex Neucraft) resin kits be released? Can't see them on the schedule, but knowing that the decals and instructions are all done, I had expected to see them in the next release?

Everything is being done, now awaiting QC and packaging.
Showcase & Gallery / Re: UVS models
« Last post by ripley on October 21, 2017, 10:47:44 AM »
Company B make short lengths ( 1 3/4 inches  X 4pcs ) of pewter Sherman track . Might be worth looking into , I have their Sherman Bulldozer  Blade kit and it's pretty good
Work In Progress / Re: Production Schedule - Updated 171019
« Last post by Captain Blood on October 21, 2017, 04:56:47 AM »
When will the French (ex Neucraft) resin kits be released? Can't see them on the schedule, but knowing that the decals and instructions are all done, I had expected to see them in the next release?
Work In Progress / Re: Digital Sculpts - RM Trophy 171020
« Last post by Rubicon Models on October 20, 2017, 11:26:20 PM »
This is not something we do every day.  We did this trophy sculpt between jobs.

It is fun and quick to do, it measured 311mm (H) x 153mm (W), just over 12 inches high.

Figure busts on a stone pillar from five major WW2 nations!

Enjoy!
;)
Wish Lists / Re: Some suggestions for kits as well as a wish list.
« Last post by ultravanillasmurf on October 20, 2017, 10:01:26 PM »
Ref the Warlord Marder III, they had the new plastic model on display (couple of painted ones and one unpainted plastic) at their recent weekend / open day thing, so it's coming soon. I did notice that at the back of the pictures was a plastic 38t as well, so it's obviously either a Marder/38t dual kit or two new kits using shared sprues.

Well spotted, yes there is a tank at the back of the photograph in the link above that looks like a 38(t).

My guess from the Sherman V/VC, it will be two kits with common sprues.
« Last post by ultravanillasmurf on October 20, 2017, 09:53:03 PM »
I know what you mean.

But they are the only show in town at the moment.

Definitely need more track in the second Allied stowage set.
« Last post by ripley on October 20, 2017, 09:37:24 PM »
Yea , I'm waiting for Rubicon' Shermans . The BA M4 was ok , but not feeling the love for the M4A4  ::) , just something about it " feels " wrong . And we do need lots of extra Sherman / Churchill track for Commonwealth tanks , I really mean lots   :D

« Last post by ultravanillasmurf on October 20, 2017, 09:00:05 PM »
Thanks.

For the turret the Tiger turret track was easier to curve to fit.

As an aside, we do need some spare Sherman track links to add to turrets, and some spares for the HVSS versions.

I think the recent British Shermans book had a Sherman with Churchill track links, I will look when I get a chance.

I do have a second Churchill (same offer as the Sherman VC) that Iwill have the hidden track used elsewhere.

I look forward to seeing your model (are you waiting for Rubicon Sherman IC?).
« Last post by ripley on October 20, 2017, 08:01:59 PM »
That's looking good . I got the same idea but I'm going to use the Panther track pieces from the stowage set , I've seen some Canadian Fireflys with it mounted tooth side in , curved around the turret . ( also seen on Churchills ) . The BA plastic Churchill dosen't need the upper track run as its covered for the most part by the fenders , so there's a supply of Churchill track if you have that kit , lots of Fireflys , at least Canadian ones used Churchill track as well
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10