Author Topic: Paper Panzers/conversion sprues  (Read 3145 times)

predatorpt

Paper Panzers/conversion sprues
« on: October 11, 2014, 11:04:19 am »
Here's my other suggestions:

- The dreaded "Paper Panzers"! I guess that a small line of these vehicles would be great for all the players that are really into the so-called "Weird War" genre (and no, I won't mention the World of Tanks crowd also  ;) ). My suggestion: the E-25, E-50, E75 and the E-100. And a Kätzchen to transport the troops  ;D

- Conversion sprues - and what about some conversion sprues for the Panther? With the option of a Schmalturm turret or the AA turret for the Flakpanzer Coelian.

Just my wish list  :)

Ballardian

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: Paper Panzers/conversion sprues
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 12:14:01 am »
I'd also love to see kits of E series vehicles - I realise that they're a bit 'special interest' - but a good number of gamers do play 'weird war' systems, (Secrets Of The Third Reich, AEWWII, Nuts etc) and a quick check of LAF or West-Wind's weird war threads demonstrate a desire to see these vehicles produced - the only existing options at 28mm (or thereabouts) being Gasoline/Quarter-Kits rather pricy & limited offerings, (which are also of very limited availability). Warlord have produced a Coelian Panther variant & JTFM are at some point introducing their 'After 45' range, including Katzchen & E series tanks - laso demonstrating that (at least) some demand exists.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 08:13:54 pm by Ballardian »